HOME           SHOP           ABOUT           FEATURED         SUBSCRIBE         FAVORITE BLOGS           COLLAB         CONTACT          

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Knitted Must Haves

Hey everyone!

Autumn is really kicking in this week!! Today is the first day I really badly needed a jacket to go outside! It's super stormy in the Netherlands; rain, hard winds, leaves flying around...and super cold, yuck! I really love Autumn, but not when it rains and NEED to go somewhere. People start turning into retards on the road, somehow it seems like everybody is driving more dangerous in dangerous weather...hmm, wonder why?
Anyway, today no inspirational post! I've been surfing the internet for a few hours today to find myself some new sweaters. I found some really awesome knits I wanted to share with you girls, because I'm not sure which ones to pick. Wish I could have them ALL, but well, all is kinda pricy!! So, help me out here! Which one would you definitely buy!?

Love,
Lucia

DEPT € 119,- (auwch!)


FRANSA € 50,- (not that bad!)

EVEN & ODD €60,- (not that bad neither!)

IVKO €170,- (auwch 2x!)

8 comments:

  1. Must Haves the Even & Odd Coat, LovvvveeeeEeee it!
    Kisses Kira *schuhReich*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sooo love that red and white knit, that would be so cozy and warm to have this fall! <333

    xoxo Bree
    The Urban Umbrella
    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that Even & Odd sweater so much! It looks beautiful!

    xx Ivana
    Macarons and Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, ik hou zo van gebreide truien ♥ Ik zou ze de hele tijd kunnen dragen! En bedankt voor je lieve reactie meisje, je deed me echt glimlachen :) HP-marathon is inderdaad superleuk! Onbegrijpelijk dat jouw vrienden dat niet willen doen :O

    Xo, Imke

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hola Lucia, cómo estás? :)
    Me gustan todos, en especial el tercero, es divino y los colores son preciosos y muy combinables! :)
    saludos y besos amiga! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. vind het eerste vest vooral heeeel leuk!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all of these sweaters!

    Following your blog now, would love for you to follow me back! (:

    http://somuchfashionsolittlespace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Very nice to meet you! Thank you so much for leaving a comment and taking the time to read my story. I really appreciate you visiting my blog and I will visit you as well.

Lots of Love,
Lucia Flores