HOME           SHOP           ABOUT           FEATURED         SUBSCRIBE         FAVORITE BLOGS           COLLAB         CONTACT          

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Early Anniversary Presents!

Hey girls!

This morning I woke up and bumped my head into a huge box. My hub decided to give me my anniversary present earlier, how cute! The box was filled with candy and underneath I found a TUTTI MILANO WATCH...omg, it's SO GORGEOUS! It is MY color..hub really knows me so well. And that wasn't all.. he also got me the newest version of Yves Saint Laurents' perfume: In Love Again!! I can't wait to wear it to dinner tonight, it's SO DEVINE! I really recommend you girls to try it out! It's a little pricy, but it's totally worth it!

Lovely Sunday everyone!

Love,

Lucia


28 comments:

  1. How sweet!
    Kisses Noah
    www.daydreamingcoloursinspiration.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really lovely watch...I hope someone gives me for my next birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWE that is SO sweet! Lovely watch, totally beautiful colour! and congrats to you two on your anniversary (early!)

    xoxo Bree
    The Urban Umbrella

    http://www.theurbanumbrella.co

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you SO much Bree!! Our anniversary is today actually, but Monday is always so busy that we decided to celebrate on Sunday :).

      Delete
  4. I love the color of your watch,you are a girl with good luck.
    Feliz Aniversario y muchos besos amiga!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. your watch is really cute, i love ittttt

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally love your watch, so fashionable!
    Would you maybe like to follow eachother?
    Love, Anne

    www.movieanne.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Leuk! Zullen we elkaar volgen?
    xxxx esther
    http://essthervdheuvel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. very nice. muack
    http://masvestidosparati.blogspot.com.es
    Bs Bella

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good morning!
    I love your blog and your style, I love to follow, you think? kisses

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aw what a lovely surprise! Your watch is gorgeous, the colour is absolutely stunning :D
    Have a wonderful day! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful coloured watch! Love it

    ReplyDelete
  12. that watch is so cool! i really like the colour xx

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Very nice to meet you! Thank you so much for leaving a comment and taking the time to read my story. I really appreciate you visiting my blog and I will visit you as well.

Lots of Love,
Lucia Flores