HOME           SHOP           ABOUT           FEATURED         SUBSCRIBE         FAVORITE BLOGS           COLLAB         CONTACT          

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Wednesdays' Inspiration: I ❤ the 70s

Hey girls! Hope everyone is having a great week so far!

I'm a HUGE fan of That 70s Show! I've been having a marathon each night for the past week (still 4 seasons to go!), so I decided this weeks inspirational post had to be dedicated to this decade. If I had the chance to travel back in time I would love to go back to the 1970s, the decade of political awareness, the rise of the hippie culture, Feminism, awesome music & extreme fashion statements. Clothing styles during the 1970s were influenced by outfits seen in popular music groups and in Hollywood films. In clothing, prints, especially from India and other parts of the world, were fashionable. Much of the 1970s fashion styles were influenced by the hippie movement. Significant fashion trends of the 1970s include: Bell-bottomed pants, turtleneck & raglan shirts, platform shoes & leisure suits. Many brands which are very big at the moment, started their business in the 70s.

If you could go back in time, which decade would you like to go back to?

Love,
Lucia

48 comments:

  1. I prefer the 80's style, you know, more grunge and everything :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grunge is from the 90s dear, but the 80s style is also really cool! Anything 70s, 80s and 90s goes for me!

      Delete
  2. Nice post!
    Follow my blog and write a comment!
    www.cf-fashion.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally loving the 70s lately!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely inspiration. I love 70s inspired clothes as well. Great post!

    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so love the 1970's and I definitely get a lot of inspiration from that decade. I love the fun prints and feathered hair!


    xoxo Bree
    The Urban Umbrella

    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great inspiration -I love seeing this style on others, wish it suited me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Interesting post sweetie, and omg I checked your etsy shop, I love the bracelets! Especially the pretty striped cuffs and the cute skull bracelets! Will definitely come by again soon :)
    -Che

    style-che.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yo soy más de otras épocas, pero como todas, tienen cosas que me encantan!

    Besos rojos ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, each decade has something special!

      Delete
  9. The 70s were an amazing time, and I love these pictures! There's a new post up on my blog and I'd love to hear what you think of it, so feel free to stop by!

    ♡ veena | seveninchstilettos.com
    twitter/instagram: @veenamccoole

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wat een leuke printjes! Seventies is mooi he? En over m'n give-away: niet normaal he?! Ik heb 'm opgegeven bij Free Grechen, een site met alleen fashion give-aways, en daar komen blijkbaar superveel mensen vandaag, hehe!

    En he, jij bent écht geen vrouwelijke bodybuilder he! Jij kan ook korte rokken dragen, nu is 't moment dat je ze moet dragen, over 30 jaar is dat wel gedaan ;)

    XO, Imke

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE de 70s, de printjes zijn zo gaaf!

      Delete
  11. I love these colors. Especially the Missoni and Hermes mixes that those designers do :) So summer appropriate then you can wear a striped color dress with tights in fall

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! That's so beautiful!!!

    Lots of kisses,

    Nicoleta

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  13. stunning inspiration!

    navlandstyle.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice pictures!
    Would you like to check my blog too? Maybe we can follow each other? Let me know dear <3

    xoxo
    pearlinfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. great post! i love it..!
    if you have time you can visit my blog..
    and i'll be happy if we'll follow each other ?

    http://cutemedpassion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely pics. I like the first dress. Like the 70s style and the 90s.

    Happy Monday!

    xo
    http://myscrambledstyle.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the 70's!!! Great inspiration!
    xx S

    www.my-philosophie.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Nice decade for a inspiration! Do you wanna follow each other? Let me know :D

    ReplyDelete
  19. Obsessed with all of these looks! i would go back to the 60's! If you like it, follow my lifestyle & fashion blog. Let me know in the comments and i will follow back :)

    http://prettylittlethingsbyab.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Very nice to meet you! Thank you so much for leaving a comment and taking the time to read my story. I really appreciate you visiting my blog and I will visit you as well.

Lots of Love,
Lucia Flores