HOME           SHOP           ABOUT           FEATURED         SUBSCRIBE         FAVORITE BLOGS           COLLAB         CONTACT          

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Victoria's Secret Wishlist

Hey girls!!

Hope everyone is having a nice week so far! Almost friday! I'm having a very, very, very busy day today; photo shoot, website update...bladiebla! I'll update my collection with a new series. I'll post them tomorrow!

This morning while having my coffee, I made a wishlist at VictoriasSecret.com. Too bad the Netherlands doens't have any Victoria's Secret stores, so I'm forced to order online from the US. I totally love their collection! Once or twice a year I make one big order, because of the shipping charges and custom taxes, which are rediculously high! On top of each package I have to pay € 17,- euros to the customs and 19% sales taxes over the total amount! Isn't that studid!? Our customs are THE #1 money catchers in the world, yuck!

Anyway, I've made myself a wishlist I wanted to share with you girls! Hope you like it!!!

Have a lovely day!!!

Love, Lucia

24 comments:

  1. Ombre sweatre is amazing! ;)

    Have a nice day ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3 and 4 love, love, love;-)
    nice boots
    would you like to follow each other?
    xoxo Ewa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovvve that ombre top and the fantastic lilac top! So beautiful for fall! <3 Hope your busy day goes well!

    xoxo Bree
    The Urban Umbrella

    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It didn't go well at all!! Never anything goes as planned... I need an assistent haha! (I wish!!)

      Delete
  4. i really love the shoes!!
    Adore them

    New outfit post ; full of spikes
    www.mirfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. loving the jumpers!!! they look so nice :)

    www.myladyboudoir.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those long boots are amazing, really beautiful and they go with jeans and skirts / dresses too :).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi dear!
    I really love your wishlist!
    The boots are perfect!!

    xx from
    http://heelsandroses.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Victoria's secret is echt zoooo mooi he? Een meisje uit m'n klas heeft een supermooie tas van hen uit Dubai, impressive much? Ik ben er echt ja;loers op. En die verzendingskosten zijn echt abnormaal hoog zeg! Je kan beter even naar Amerika vliegen ;)

    XO, Imke

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very impressive!! De verzendkosten en inklaringskosten + belastingen zijn echt belachelijk!! Twee keer per jaar bestellen is inderdaad bijna een vliegticket, de afzetters :P!

      Delete
  9. Wat een mooie wishlist, en leuk blog heb je!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great selection!! You got a new follower: Me!! kisses from Quito!!
    Pau

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ik kan niet wachten om eens naar de winkel in londen te gaan!
    http://www.curlsandbags.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Very nice to meet you! Thank you so much for leaving a comment and taking the time to read my story. I really appreciate you visiting my blog and I will visit you as well.

Lots of Love,
Lucia Flores