HOME           SHOP           ABOUT           FEATURED         SUBSCRIBE         FAVORITE BLOGS           COLLAB         CONTACT          

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Thursdays' Inspiration: ❤ Aztec designs

Hey girls,

How are you today!? First of all I would like to thank everyone for the lovely comments, emails and shares on Facebook etc, supporting my small launch of my new collection!! I REALLY REALLY appreciate it SO MUCH! No words can describe how happy it makes me!

Over to my inspirational picture post of the week. Normally I share it on Wednesday, but AGAIN something went wrong with the scheduled posts! I double checked the schedule if I entered everything as it suppose to be; and yes!...I mean, it can't be that difficult! Does anybody else have problems with this?

Anyhoe, wanted to share some awesome Aztec inspired designs today! As you girls know I'm OBSESSED with Indigenous designs, especially from Mexico! The colors, the patterns.. just can't get enough of it!! The patterns and color combinations are endless... it makes me crazy sometimes while designing!! That's why I stick to 5 color combination per pattern... don't wanne loose my mind hehe!

Wishing everyone an excellent FNO Thursday!

Love,
Lucia

31 comments:

  1. I am sooo loving Aztec prints, it's so interesting how these prints can really carry from summer into Fall trends even though they are bright - they really put a new spin on the typical "Fall-wear". I really love all of these! I have been trying to find an Aztec sweater but it's hard to find =(


    xoxo Bree
    The Urban Umbrella

    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! Aztec prints keep on being popular by transition into another season. Didn't you like the Deff Shop Aztec sweater I posted a few weeks ago?? I think they still have it in stock!

      Delete
  2. Hola!!varias cosas... me alucinan estos estampados... el colorido, los dibujos, bonito post.
    Acabo de conocerte y tienes un blog muy interesante. Te sigo la pista, a ver si podemos colaborar en el futuro con algo.
    Un beso.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there, just stumbled upon your blog and really like it! Think we have a similar taste and heart for a special kind of style. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this post, really inspirational! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Echt leuk, zo'n Aztec printjes, vind ze ook mooi! En ja, ik ben echt London-obsessed, niet normaal ;)

    XO, Imke

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice inspiration!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such great and inspiring pictures! Nice post! :)

    callmemaddie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it!!Great blog. What about following each other?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice looks!

    Thanks for your comment ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Que buenas fotos, son muy inspiradoras!! Me encanta el "aztec print" !
    Un beso!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gracias chica! I know you love the aztec print as well, saw it a lot in your outfit already! Besos!

      Delete
  11. Oh I love aztec prints, I can see how they are an inspiration to you, they've always inspired me to make lovely tribal things. I wish I could sew just so I could make some awesome Aztec inspired clothing.
    The second picture on the top is my favorite, gorgeous dress.

    xo
    http://noelebelle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautiful clothes, especially the dress in first picture =)

    http://97seconds.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Me encanta tu blog!! te sigo :)
    www.cdlinfierno.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Very nice to meet you! Thank you so much for leaving a comment and taking the time to read my story. I really appreciate you visiting my blog and I will visit you as well.

Lots of Love,
Lucia Flores