HOME           SHOP           ABOUT           FEATURED         SUBSCRIBE         FAVORITE BLOGS           COLLAB         CONTACT          

Friday, September 14, 2012

Striped Cuff Bracelets

Hey ladies!

First of all I would like to thank everyone for the sweet comments & emails from the past week. Since the launch of my new bracelets collection I've been getting so much positive feedback. Every single comment makes me extra motivated to reach my goals. All I have to say; thank you, muchisimas gracias!

Today I've updated my collection with another new design in 5 different colors patterns. I'm working really hard to finish 3 more designs in 15 different color patterns from the same series. I'm going to stick to 4 designs per serie with 5 different color patterns, else I'll loose my mind! Designing is my love & my life, but it can also be anoying with a brain like mine...too many new ideas and stuff going in there, iehh! Anyways, I'm gonne hit the bed after a long, long, long, long working day! Time to enjoy my weekend! If anybody is interested in more detailed info about my new collection, you can always visit my official website www.LUCIAFLORESDESIGN.com

Wishing everybody a lovely weekend!!

Lots of Love,
Lucia

I'm trying to get things going so support is HIGHLY appreciated! It would really mean so much to me if you girls would "LIKE" my Official Facebook Page! Thank you SO much!!

66 comments:

  1. Lovel designs - I really like the green cuff with the pink inside - cute! I will for sure like your page (I may have already actually!) and tweet your store!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you SO much Bree!! You are the sweetest!

      Delete
  2. Echt supermooi!
    Vind je het leuk om elkaar te volgen?
    XOXO Anne

    www.movieanne.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leuke designs, je bent goed in kleuren combineren! :) En een give-away zou echt leuk zijn, en dan moet je zeker hem op Free Grechen laten registreren, ik heb 400 volgers nu! :O

    En ja, het was echt fris de afgelopen dagen, vandaag is het gelukkig iets beter he?

    XO, Imke

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dankje! Het is inderdaad wat beter vandaag, maar nu zit ik toch echt weer met een trui aan!

      Delete
  4. Great creations!!, i love the colours !
    Kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute bracelets, I love the teal and white cuff!

    xo, Megan

    indie flower

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute cuffs.

    xx Love & Aloha
    http://elisharon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. My fav is definitely the orange-gold combo !!

    www.coffeecreamandthecaffeine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. they look gorge thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice bracelets,like them!! I think you've done a great job!

    xo,Lorena

    ReplyDelete
  10. Did you really do those?
    Hope to find those outthere under some big brand some day :)
    Keep goin darling :)

    And, it'd be lovely of you to
    check and follow my blog and fanpage <3 <3 <3
    http://aureolasblog.blogspot.com/
    http://www.facebook.com/loveaureola

    ReplyDelete
  11. aw, those are all so pretty! they are so colorful.

    lindsey louise

    hellomrrabbit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. those are so so pretty :') really like the design and pattern on them!

    xoxo FlirtingwithFashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow! i love this photos and i love your blog!!:)
    would really appreciate if you visit my blog!!!
    http://laborsadimarypoppins.blogspot.it/
    gloria

    ReplyDelete
  14. preciosas las pulseras! me gustan especialmente aquellas con tonos anaranjados!!!
    1 besoteeeee preciosa!

    ReplyDelete
  15. gorgeous!

    http://navlandstyle.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hola amiga, cómo has estado?
    Me encantan esos brazaletes, son hermosos! :)
    Que tengas lindo comienzo de semana.
    Un beso.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Muchisimas gracias amiga! Estoy muy bien! Mucho trabajo!! :)

      Delete
  17. lovely blog!!following you!!i'd love it if you check out mine and tell me what you think!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is awesome!

    I am your newest follower.
    It would be great if you follow me back!

    Xoxo
    http://its-dash.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  19. These cuffs are amazing! I love that they come in so many different colors!
    - Monica
    Caravan of Style

    ReplyDelete
  20. Obviously "liked" your page gorgeous girl!!! You are SOOOO talented!
    xoxo Darby
    Obviously Obsessed 

    ReplyDelete
  21. I like them! congratulations!!

    Thanks for reading ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Very nice to meet you! Thank you so much for leaving a comment and taking the time to read my story. I really appreciate you visiting my blog and I will visit you as well.

Lots of Love,
Lucia Flores