HOME           SHOP           ABOUT           FEATURED         SUBSCRIBE         FAVORITE BLOGS           COLLAB         CONTACT          

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Inspirational Women

Hey ladies!

Hope everyone is having a great week so far! This week I wanted to share a different inspirational post, about women who I love & adore! I get inspired by many people, but these chicks are just awesome! So amazing how I have a special bond with each of them, not even knowing them on real. They've inspired me in so many ways. Which famous person / celebrity do you look up to?

Wishing everyone a lovely Tuesday!

Love,
Lucia

SCARLETT JOHANSSON

Scarlet Johanssen, my #1! Most beautiful & talented woman in the world. Love her! I'm a HUGE fan of art cinema and have been a big fan since Girl with the Pearl Earring. Favorite movies: Girl with the Pearl Earring, Vicky Cristina Barcelona, Iron Man 2, The Avengers.

NATALIE PORTMAN

Natalie Portman, one of the best actresses alive! Her passion for her work inspires me a lot. She is not only a talented actress but also a style goddess & stunningly beautiful! I'm obsessed with her from a very young age, since her movie debut in Léon (which I was not allowed to see at the age of 9, but I did it anyway!)! Favorite movies: Léon, ALL Start Wars prequels, Black Swan, Thor.

MILA KUNIS

Mila Kunis, an amazing actress! I've been a big fan since her first season in That 70s Show. I'm totally obsessed with her style. I love her personalitly and humor. And omg, isn't she gorgeous!? My favorites: That 70s Show, Black Swan.

ASTRID BRYAN

Astrid Bryan, a Belgium model/musician/actress living in LA. Her down to earth character & fabulous life style inspires me.. no week goes by without seeing her reality show "Astrid in Wonderland"!

34 comments:

  1. Ik vind Scarlett Johansson echt top, wat een vrouw is dat! En op Astrid ben ik ook best jaloers. Ze lijkt een dom gansje, maar volgens mij zit er veel meer in haar, ze heeft 't echt gemaakt he?

    En ach, ik win ook amper wat met give-aways hoor :')

    XO, Imke

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely post!

    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. they're all gorgeous!
    Check out my new blog:http://www.asparklyhanger.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cute blog :)
    http://msversatiletips.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Scarlett <3

    xx
    Jenny / Rocknrollerr.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally agree, they are all beautiful and intelligent. I personally really adore Kate Winslet - she breaks the mold of the "typical" actress and her intelligence and wit boundless. I really love Natatlie Portman as well, I love that she went to Harvard and took time to really educate herself, her fluency in so many languages also really astounds me. Scarlett and Mila are absolutely beautiful as well, they both seem like smart women and they are both simply stunning!

    xoxo Bree
    The Urban Umbrella

    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kate Winslet is also really awesome! It's so cool the Natalie went to Harvard indeed! It's very weird to hear her speaking Hebrew!

      Delete
  7. Mila is one gorgeous woman, I agree :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely adore this,honey!Wow!;)
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great inspirational ladies - love this!
    xo Annette - visit my blog soon!
    www.iheartvintagecouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Natalie Portman is one of my all-time favorites. So classy all the time, but still cute a chic.

    Besos!!

    Normis.

    normienriquez.blogspot.mx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know she is uber cute, classy and super intelligent!

      Delete
  11. todas me encantan! pero la que más es natalie portman ejeje un besazo desde
    www.carolinagarciaipserandco.blogspot.com
    feliz miércoles :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!! She is the all time favorite of so many girl, what a woman!

      Delete
  12. You are doing the best here, congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  13. i really love all these phtoos , great post!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love Natalie Portman <3 Sweet post!

    Stop by sometime, xo Natalie
    lavagabonddame.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. They really inspire!

    http://www.fashionindahat.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Very nice to meet you! Thank you so much for leaving a comment and taking the time to read my story. I really appreciate you visiting my blog and I will visit you as well.

Lots of Love,
Lucia Flores