HOME           SHOP           ABOUT           FEATURED         SUBSCRIBE         FAVORITE BLOGS           COLLAB         CONTACT          

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Indigenous Patterns - New bracelets series!

Hey everyone!

Today I've updated my collection with another new design in 5 different colors patterns. I think this is one of my favorite patters. It's inspired by Huichol jewelry art. While visiting Mexico I've met many artists and designers. I really have the deepest respect for Huichol artisans. They work so hard, without gaining too much. Their designs are so colorful, detailed and femenine. I hope this traditional indigenous handycraft will be preserved for many more years. One of my dreams, next to running my design company, is to build a foundation that will help the preservation of indigenous art from all over the world. But well, dreaming away here... let's first work hard to build my company and gain some success....

If anybody is interested in more detailed info about my new collection, you can always visit my official website www.LUCIAFLORESDESIGN.com

Wishing everybody a lovely weekend!!

Lots of Love,
Lucia

I'm trying to get things going so support is HIGHLY appreciated! It would really mean so much to me if you girls would "LIKE" my Official Facebook Page! Thank you SO much!!

81 comments:

  1. Love them! They are so simple, but so colorful and nice!


    ***
    http://foirfeacht.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks! They are hand painted by the way....:)

      Delete
  3. I love all these color combinations!


    Stop by!
    http://hereaway.blogspot.com
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/LuxeRomantic

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful!

    xx
    Jenny / Rocknrollerr.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. My fav is orange and gold.
    Have a great sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love them!! :)

    Kisses from Vienna *

    http://petitsmorceauxdemoi.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow! They are super cute xx


    thewondersofwardrobes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. The bracelets are amazing!! Especially the first, second and last one! The second one is so exotic and kinda reminds me of the aztec trend :)

    X

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful bracelets!

    www.steffysworld.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. guauu lovely bracelets!I prefer fluor!

    www.tomelessismore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really like your blog dear!
    Keep up the great work! :)

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love those cuffs! I'm your newest follower!
    Check out my blog, I hope you'll follow back!
    Fabiola

    wildflowergirl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Sure, i'll check ur asap!

      Delete
  13. ooH thanks..me encantan los brazaletes..son muy originales y preciosos......

    besos

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the patterns of the bracelets!
    Do you want to follow each other?
    If so, follow me and I will follow you back for sure!

    http://thescentofglamour.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Sure we can follow each other! ;)

      Delete
  15. You are so talented! I love the bracelets! I am your new follower from Rome.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful post!!! Your blog it s very nice! !If uou watt web can follow each other:)

    ReplyDelete
  17. woowoowow! love these designs!!! really amazing!
    kisses dear!

    ReplyDelete
  18. ohh, these are so pretty! i especially love the red and silver design!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your blog is so nice, i just followed you, i hope you can folow back if you have time...I wish you a wonderful day ! Keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the one with all different colors
    I'm following you now
    Hope you can follow back!

    April
    http://freakdelafashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Sure! I'll check your blog in a sec!

      Delete
  21. Very nice bracelets xx
    http://colourful-inspiration.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. your blog is great!
    I'm your new follower for sure :-)

    ReplyDelete
  23. These are beautiful bracelets, love all patterns! Very creative
    would you like to follow each other? Will be glad to hear from you ;o)
    Olga

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh my, how beautiful are all these bracelets? And how wonderful is the idea of a jewelry with a cause? I would love to have them all, they are simply fabulous!
    I'm glad I've discovered your wonderful blog, and I'm following you :)

    xx Ivana
    Macarons and Pearls

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you SO much! Just posted a comment on your blog!

      Delete
  25. I just can't take my eyes off!Seriously,babe!;)
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com/

    ReplyDelete
  26. so cute!!! Congrats darling!!
    kisses
    Pau

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love your blog!! You have a new follower. I hope you like my blog and You follow me.

    http://loveclothesandthings.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  28. I really love them, especially the gold and orange and turquoise and black style!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Very nice to meet you! Thank you so much for leaving a comment and taking the time to read my story. I really appreciate you visiting my blog and I will visit you as well.

Lots of Love,
Lucia Flores