HOME           SHOP           ABOUT           FEATURED         SUBSCRIBE         FAVORITE BLOGS           COLLAB         CONTACT          

Sunday, September 2, 2012

First Cuff Bracelets ONLINE!

Hey ladies!

FINALLY!!! I'm proud to announce that I uploaded the first 20 cuff bracelets from my new collection TODAY!! I've had many positive comments already, including some orders, aaah!! Sick how things can go so fast suddenly! I've worked very very hard for this new bracelets collection! Last week has been hell! My model didn't show up, my sewing machine died on me...many more annoying things happened that didn't make it any better. Things didn't went as planned, but well, that's life! I survived! I believe everything has its purpose, whatever happens...

Anyway, hereby I share my first 20 new pieces with you! Love to hear some feedback! I also made a new layout for my website, less girly and more basic! I'm still working on some small details, but what you girls think so far? Yay or nay? www.LUCIAFLORESDESIGN.com

Just for the info; all pieces are handmade by ME! For this collection I'm inspired by Aztec/Navajo/Huichol tribal art. All bracelets are painted by hand with Fair Trade textile paint for Peru. I'm using organic cotton, silk & satin...keeping everything as eco-friendly as possible!

I'm trying to get things going so support is HIGHLY appreciated! It would really mean so much to me if you girls would "LIKE" my Official Facebook Page! Thank you SO much!!

Wishing everybody a lovely Sunday!!

Lots of Love,
Lucia


♥ Intellectual Property ♥

We are an official registered company and trade mark. All our designs and business contents are internationally protected. Please understand the following:

Copyright © 2010-2012 and beyond belongs solely to Lucia Flores Design. The content herein, including but not limited to, all intellectual property, logos, designs, materials and the selection and placement thereof in such designs, copy, text, photography, listing format and content is the sole and exclusive right Lucia Flores Design and its subsidiaries and any attempt to copy or reproduce any of such designs, copy, text or content, by any means, electronic, manually, visually or otherwise is prohibited by law and all infringements, intentional or otherwise, shall be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

Permission is granted for the use of images, text and content for the purpose of promoting the work contained herein in cases in which Lucia Flores Design is recognized and acknowledged as the sole creator of the work in question.

All rights reserved ©, Lucia Flores Design ® 2010-2012

Chamber of Commerce #, K.V.K. registered: 52424324

90 comments:

  1. Congratulations! It's really good you go with international shipping&stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Liked your page as well!!

      Delete
  3. These bracelets are so lovely. I prefer the ninth, the tenth and the fourteenth one.

    www.onlyforfashionvictim.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow these are amazing, i love the neon design, congratulations! x

    http://heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely bracelets & blog!<3
    if you wan't check out mine too:)

    kisses from Finland x

    http://skinnylove0.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice!!!!
    http://ponerleonda.blogspot.com.ar/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lucia!!!!!

    Holaaaaaaa!
    I love all of them!!! <3

    Me encantan todos los diseños, en verdad eres una artista, mi favorito es el número 4 y el último! felicidades por tu colección!

    Un beso amiga!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Muchas gracias chica! I really appreciate your opinion a lot!

      Delete
  8. I love it!!!!

    http://estilohedonico.blogspot.pt/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Je mag er echt trots op zijn, zo mooi! Origineel, mooie kleuren, en trendy. Ik ga meteen een kijkje nemen op je website! Ik weet trouwens ook niet of ik studded loafers gecombineerd krijg, maar we zullen wel zien ;) Heb ze nog niet besteld, m'n maat is nooit binnen, met m'n bigfoot 41/42 :')

    Xo, Imke

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just fall in love with the bracelets!!

    check our new blog!! follow you!!
    Chari

    www.getaddicted3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hard work pays off! These bracelets are so pretty and the fact that they are fair trade makes them even better. You will be very successful! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow!!! This is SO exciting! Congrats and hooray! I am going to tweet your link + post it on my facebook page for my readers to see + check it out <33

    xoxo Bree
    The Urban Umbrella

    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hihi, you are SO SWEET!!! So nice you want to do that for me, I really really appreciate it so much!!!!

      Delete
  13. totally love it!

    - A.
    adriannaislookingforastyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. beautiful bracelets! the colors are so amazing, i love them :) XO

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great post! Would you like to follow each other?*

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a great post! You look awesome!!!

    Kisses,

    Nicoleta

    REINVENT YOURSELF

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  17. WoW!! Wat goed!! De armbanden zijn echt mooi. Ik ga ff je site bekijken ;-)

    XxX
    http://fabulousstylews.blogspot.com
    https://www.facebook.com/Fabulousstylews

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ciao Lucia!! Compliments for your creations!!! Very cute! Kiss, Paolo

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great post! Would you like to follow each other?*

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such lovely pieces! I like the neon touches :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. wow you are one talented lady! i would love to wear some of your designs someday..love the navajo/aztec feel to your creations! keep doing what you're doing girl! kisses!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much girl! Really appreciate it!

      Delete
  22. Those are great, I love them! I'm your newest follower ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  23. Bedankt voor je lieve comment! Ik zou liever een klein maatje hebben dan zo'n grote. Bij Steve Madden moet ik om een 42 vragen, en die maat is nooooit binnen, en dan kijken ze zo naar je voeten alsof ze mee willen met de boot. En in m'n jurkje zitten zakjes inderdaad, goed gezien ;)

    XO, Imke

    ReplyDelete
  24. okay, these are so fabulous and so simple. adore these for a casual look, or to dress down a fancy outfit. perfect!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  25. So amazing! These bracelets are so bright and unique (:
    Kudos x

    SHOP UPDATE| GALAXY TOPS & TEES, EMBELLISHED SHOES & MORE on: I Have A Deer (CLICK HERE)

    ReplyDelete
  26. After all I would like to say that I loved your blog, it's so lovely and inspiring :)

    Your creations are really amazing :). These bracelets are beautiful. I'm already your fan in facebook and I'm following now your blog.

    If you like visit my blog too. Kisses from Portugal*

    ReplyDelete
  27. congrats dear, I totally adore the yellow and white one. You are trully talented, go for your dreams.

    mind following each other, dear?
    http://reinhardtkenneth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Sure, i'll check your blog asap!

      Delete
  28. This post is really interesting, do you know about the contest for creative people on Forerunners? You can have the chance to be published on the magazine if you create something in match with our moods! Write me at info.forerunners@libero.it to learn more!
    XOXO
    Ylenia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm, sounds really interesting! I have load of work, but I could use some more exposure.. let me think about it! Thanks!

      Delete
  29. Congratulations for your creations! :)

    Babi
    www.voguebuster.net

    ReplyDelete
  30. ti seguo e spero ricambierai...
    http://www.5minutiearrivo.com/

    ReplyDelete
  31. Ooh, I LOVE the colors of # 4 - so perfect for fall!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  32. Wow, these bracelets are amazing!!! I adore the first 2 the most!

    ReplyDelete
  33. they are all great,
    kisses from,
    http://littlefashionwhitelies.blogspot.gr/2012/09/aigina-day-one.html

    ReplyDelete
  34. great designs! love them all! a big kiss from
    www.carolinagarciaipserandco.blogspot.com
    have a nice thursday :)

    ReplyDelete
  35. Lucia,

    I'm a new follower and I just have to say I love your bracelets, congratulations!! Can't wait to check out your Etsy store!

    Vanessa
    www.vanessaballi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also liked your FB page, feel free to check mine out as well. http://www.facebook.com/vanessaballiOOTD

      xxoo

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much Vanessa! I'll check your blog and FB page asap!!

      Delete

Hello! Very nice to meet you! Thank you so much for leaving a comment and taking the time to read my story. I really appreciate you visiting my blog and I will visit you as well.

Lots of Love,
Lucia Flores