HOME           SHOP           ABOUT           FEATURED         SUBSCRIBE         FAVORITE BLOGS           COLLAB         CONTACT          

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Favorite F/W 2012-2013 Fashion Shows

Hi girls,

I'm sorry for the lack of posts, AGAIN!! One week it's work that's killing me, this week I've been sick, really sick. From all the work and overtime I've been on the edge of exhaustion, my body just couldn't take it anymore.
I've tried to awnser all comments and visit your blogs, but if I haven't yet, I'm sorry... I'll catch up next week. This weekend I'll have my last two days of 100% rest and I'll be back on track from Monday!

Anyways, today I want to share my favorite fall / winter 2012-2013 fashion shows with you. I've been living on the couch/bed for the past few days, watching movies and fashion shows. I'm obsessed with Blumarine, Victoria Beckham and Isabel Marant. Most of the shows I see always have a few pieces I don't like and would never wear in a million years. But these collections amaze me each season. I would wear ALL, if I had the money I would seriously buy the entire collection. I absolutely LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them!

Wishing everyone a nice weekend. Hope you'll like these shows! Enjoy!

What's your favorite show for Fall/Winter 2012-2013?

Love,
Lucia

❤ BLUMARINE ❤

❤ VICTORIA BECKHAM ❤

❤ ISABEL MARANT ❤

34 comments:

  1. Hi Lucia, How are you? I hope fine :)
    I love Blumarine collection!!
    te mando un beso enorme, lindo fin de semana!!

    haha...tu y yo hablamos espa-nglish! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Estoy bien amiga! Hope everything is fine with you as well! Haha, I like our espa-nglish communication! Nice weekend! XXX

      Delete
  2. yes! thanks for posting this..

    xo

    francesca
    www.frankvinyl.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cool!
    Thanks for the comment darling =)
    XOXO
    Ylenia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice!
    Waiting for your new post. :)

    P.S. What do you think about following each other?
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. my dear this post is adorable, love all the videos
    kisses from,
    http://littlefashionwhitelies.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for sharing


    http://mwanwan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice!! Thanks for your comment, btw I loved the lasts of your designs! Really cool!
    Have a lovely day x

    ReplyDelete
  8. una coleccion increible! gran blog :)

    pásate por mi blog que tengo nuevo post DICTIONARY OF FASHION #3
    http://sweet-perdition.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Me encantó la coleccion de Isabel Marant!
    muy bonito tu blog!
    te sigo desde ya!

    besos guapa!
    http://stylishissues.blogspot.mx/

    ReplyDelete
  10. These collections are all so incredible! I am actually so loving Victoria Beckham's collection, it's lovely!
    Hope you're feeling better, terrible you've been so sick lately =(

    xoxo Bree
    The Urban Umbrella

    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right!? Her dresses are gorgeous!! Feeling better! :)

      Delete
  11. I love,looove everything here,babe!Great job!;-)
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great videos!
    Would you like to follow each other? I wish to see you among my followers!
    Let me know please!
    Kisses)

    ReplyDelete
  13. hope you'll be 100% fine soon. ill be visting your blog again.


    just me,
    www.phioxee.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like this post so much: these collections are so nicee!
    What about following each other? Cosa mi metto???
    Win your favorite iphone case!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Very nice to meet you! Thank you so much for leaving a comment and taking the time to read my story. I really appreciate you visiting my blog and I will visit you as well.

Lots of Love,
Lucia Flores