HOME           SHOP           ABOUT           FEATURED         SUBSCRIBE         FAVORITE BLOGS           COLLAB         CONTACT          

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Collection Update: Striped Cuffs

He girls! How are you doing today?

Just a short announcement for my next collection update! I've already posted a sneak peek of one of these cuff bracelets in a previous post. From now on each week I will update my collection with several new items. This week it will be a small update of 5 pieces, which I will upload online on Thursday. These cuffs are handpainted on organic cotton(by me..TSEE!) with Fair Trade textile paint from Latin America. Did I already mention that? Probably I did hehe. I really like to keep things as eco-friendly as possible and as fair as possible. If there is something I hate in this world its exploitation of people from 3rd world countries. And knowing that 90% of the entire fashion industry has to do something with exploitation one way or another is making me sick! It all about the money baby! That's why I refuse to EVER take my production else where than the Netherlands!

To be continued on Thursday!!

And to close: I would also like to take today to remember and honor all those affected by 9/11. My heart goes out to all the victims and their families.

Love,
Lucia

15 comments:

  1. Love the stripes in the bracelets! so nice!!

    Look at my second post: www.doitnaturalnow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pale pink and teal bracelet is my favorite. Great work and congratulations on staying true to yourself! :)

    Besos,

    Normis.

    normienriquez.blogspot.mx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Actually it's nude and turquoise hihi. My photoshop filter changed it a littlebit!

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous! I'm a sucker for a striped cuff :)

    xo,
    LelaLondon.com - WIN 3 dresses!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG your cuffs are GORGEOUS!! IN LOVE with the hot pink one!
    xoxo Darby
    Obviously Obsessed 

    ReplyDelete
  5. What and amazing post! :-)

    A chic kiss ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always love your designs, I think you are such a wonderfully creative mind with serious style - the best combo. I think you're going to have a lot of success with your jewelry because you have so much drive and passion, most of all though you create beautiful products. Let me know when your new products are up, I am always happy to share on my FB and Twitter <3

    xoxo Bree
    The Urban Umbrella
    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe, you are SO sweet Bree!! I was having a little down moment and you just made my day (well, night over here haha).

      Delete
  7. Hi!
    I love your blog!
    Do you want follow each other?
    Kisses,
    Jess.

    http://jessicabanach.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Very nice to meet you! Thank you so much for leaving a comment and taking the time to read my story. I really appreciate you visiting my blog and I will visit you as well.

Lots of Love,
Lucia Flores