HOME           SHOP           ABOUT           FEATURED         SUBSCRIBE         FAVORITE BLOGS           COLLAB         CONTACT          

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Wednesdays' Inspiration: Marie Antoinette

Hey girls!!

Todays inspiration: Marie Antoinette!! When I think about Marie Antoinette, I see: Rococo & Barok, flowers, playful & colorful details...lace, ribbon & silk...big dresses, big collars, corsets, ruffles & puff sleeves! Marie Antoinette has inspired me in so many ways.. I even dedicated one of my previous collections to her. I LOVE 18th century fashion! Many designers are inspired by this century.

Did you see the Marie Antoinette movie? If you didn't see it, you should asap! I think every women should have seen this movie! I will assure you, it will be inspirational! If you are interested in knowing more about Marie Antoinette, you can read more about her life here!

Anyway, hope you girls like todays inspiration! Wishing everyone a lovely Wednesday!

Love,
Lucia

12 comments:

  1. Great inspiration! I can definitely see the Marie Antoinette influence in these photos - and I LOVE it! She did have a really playful, light and feminine style - almost so feminine that it has a childish look about it (baby pinks and blues). So beautiful.

    xoxo Bree
    The Urban Umbrella

    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great thhis post honey, it is so inspirational

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice blog.^^
    Would you like to follow each other on BLOGLOVIN and GFC???
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Die stijl is echt zo mooi! Ik ga vandaag in deze stijl proberen gaan denk ik, dankzij jouw inspiratie!

    Het is nu al een heel pak afgekoeld he? Wel beter vind ik, al denk ik dat ik verkouden word van die temperatuurwisselingen... Ik had gisteren wel een truitje kunnen gebruiken.

    XO, Imke

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marie Antoinette is a true inspiring person, I read lots of books about her (didn't see the movie with Kirsten Dunst). Great choice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore this romantic style! ;D

    Kisses,
    Benedetta

    www.daddysneatness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hola Lucia!!! Que buenas fotos!! si, inspiran muchísisimo. Maria Antonieta es toda una leyenda, además me encanta su película! jaja
    Un beso amiga!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Unas fotos preciosas y muy inspiradoras!!
    Besitos.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great photos, so inspiring!

    I want to invite U to visit my blog:

    www.perfection-and-harmony.blogspot.com

    and follow if U like!

    ReplyDelete
  10. this photos are amazing! love the ones with floral prints btw, I now follow you on GFC, hope you can visit my blog and follow me back if you like, cheers..

    xoxo
    www.jemenfousss.blogspot.mx

    ReplyDelete
  11. what an adorable post my dear love it,
    http://littlefashionwhitelies.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great pics - love the inspiration! Would love for you to checkout Evoke when you have a minute :)

    xo, April & Brittan

    http://www.evokela.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Very nice to meet you! Thank you so much for leaving a comment and taking the time to read my story. I really appreciate you visiting my blog and I will visit you as well.

Lots of Love,
Lucia Flores