HOME           SHOP           ABOUT           FEATURED         SUBSCRIBE         FAVORITE BLOGS           COLLAB         CONTACT          

Monday, August 27, 2012

Outfit Post #5: Typical day of the week

Hey girls!!

How are you today? I'm really really sorry for the lack of posts last week...I scheduled some, but somehow they didn't post and I didn't even notice!! Dunno what go wrong there. Anyway, less posts to make this week than ;)! Last week has been hell! The launch of (a part of) my new collection supposed to have happened last week, but some things came up unexpected that I was forced to move it to this week! Aah, it's so much more easy to launch something when you have money to pay people that actually make it happen..unexpected situations or not! One day... maybe...


Anyways, today I'll show you an outfit that I wore last week, just on an average working day. I love to wear comfy clothes when I work; jeans, loose fitted top or blouse and sneakers. The jeans & sneakers I'm wearing I bought new two weeks ago. I really LOVE the jeans, the patterns are gorgeous! The sneakers are out of control.. I bought black ones as well. Can't get enough of sneakers!! OH and before I forget, I'm wearing one of my new bracelets designs! Isn't it devine (uhhuhm)!? I'm SO IN LOVE with it! The pattern, the colors.. it's just perfect. I think I'll have these series finished next week, of course I'll keep you girlies up to date!

Wishing everyone a lovely week!!

Lots of Love,
Lucia

What I'm wearing today:
Denim blouse ❤ H&M / Stretch jeans ❤ Culture / Sneakers ❤ British Knights / Bracelet ❤ Lucia Flores Design :D / Earrings ❤ A silver boutique somewhere in Mexico City

29 comments:

  1. Wow you look absolutely gorgeous! Loving that shirt on you, great chambray! <3 Your hair looks SO shiny too, like absolutely gorgeous!!
    No worries about the lack of posts, it happens to the best of us - I scheduled one for Sunday and it just decided not to post for some reason =/

    xoxo Bree
    The Urban Umbrella

    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you SO much Bree! You are the sweeetest! Hehe, what the heck with the scheduled posts, I've heard more complaints over the weekend!!

      Delete
  2. Wow!!! You have beautiful hairs! i like your Jeans and the Barcelet :-)
    Kira *schuhReich*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leuke casual outfit, echt een mooi blouseje! En bedankt voor je comment! Dikke lagen make-up zijn inderdaad irritant, ik vind dat je dat alleen mag doen als je echt een heel slechte huid hebt, anders, whatever, niemand is perfect! Ik vind het gewoon zo makkelijk dat ik gewoon in m'n ogen kan wrijven zonder bang te zijn dat ik alles uitsmeer ;) En mijn vriend is inderdaad fashionable, op luie dagen kijken we samen modeshows en zeggen erna onze mening, hoe geweldig is dat? Een jongen die mee de nieuwe show van Burbery wil kijken, just what I've been looking for all my life ;) Oh, en je armband is echt heel leuk! Hippe kleur!

    XO, Imke

    XO, Imke

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dankjewel lieverd! Haha, gaaf!! Dat doet die van mij nu weer niet! Hij is fashinable, hij moet altijd merkjes dragen, van die dure als DKNY..maar hij gaat echt geen modeshows met me kijken haha! LOVE Burberry btw!!

      Delete
  4. That bracelet is really lovely!! And I love your hair :) I would just make one improvement to the site - you should change/enlarge the font, because it's really hard to read! Lovely blog though :))


    Lots of love,
    Sabina
    xxx

    Enter my studded corset giveaway in collaboration with Kat Valdez!
    Find out how YOU can be featured on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I know, changed it yesterday! ;)

      Delete
  5. I adore your sneakers! Nice casual outfit!
    xo,
    nancy

    http://adoretoadorn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. Rediculous right? Had to save for a little while, but it was worth it ;)!

      Delete
  7. Luciaaaaaaaa!
    Te ves ideal para un día normal, me encanta todo el look, pero en especial me encanta el brazalete! :)
    Te mando un beso enorme.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe, gracias chica! Just commented you if you saw my new design hehe.. thought you would like it indeed! Besote!

      Delete
  8. Bedankt voor je lieve comment! Ik vind colourblocking ook heel leuk, zeker als het kleuren zijn die "klassiek" niet bij elkaar passen. ;)

    XO, Imke

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Geen dank! Inderdaad, daar ben ik ook echt van! :)

      Delete
  9. AMAZING!!! i adore this kind of looks 'cause this is really who you are!!
    kisses
    Pau

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for commenting on my blog! It means a lot to me :)) Also, glad to see that my advice proved useful :))

    Sabina
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right!! :).. I was thinking about it and you said it!!

      Delete
  11. LOVING THE SNEAKERS!

    XO

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love to be super comfy for work, actually as often as possible, too! I really like your stonewash denim shirt!

    Have a lovely weekend hun!


    Amelia @ UGLY DUCKLING xxx

    Come say hey at Ducklingtoswan.com! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Bedankt lieverd, maar je overdrijft een beetje hoor, ik heb écht geen engelenhaar ;) Ik haat m'n haar als het los is, ik weet niet goed waarom, maar ik vind 't gewoon niet staan bij mij, echt raar. Ik hou 't wel bij m'n knotten en vlechten ;)

    En wat je zegt over boeken lezen klopt, dat gaat altijd beter als het koud is en/of regent, met een lekkere kom thee of koffie erbij!

    XO, Imke

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow, that outfit is so gorgeous, i love your sneakers!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  15. nice sneakers to go with the casual outfit xo
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I can't get enough of denim shirts! Lovely outfit <3


    www.ninanuru.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Looove the denim shirt! So laid back and comfy... goes great with the sneakers.

    Besos from México!

    Normis.

    normienriquez.blogspot.mx

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Very nice to meet you! Thank you so much for leaving a comment and taking the time to read my story. I really appreciate you visiting my blog and I will visit you as well.

Lots of Love,
Lucia Flores