HOME           SHOP           ABOUT           FEATURED         SUBSCRIBE         FAVORITE BLOGS           COLLAB         CONTACT          

Friday, August 17, 2012

Def-Shop.com WISHLIST

Hey girls!!

Hope everyone had an amazing week! Finally it's friday! I had a very busy week, so I planned a movie couch weekend for a change. Just need to finish & arrange a few things & finally WEEKEND!!

Yesterday I was surfing the internet for new DC sneakers. I'm a sneaker addict, just can't live without them! I must have 30 pairs by now and that amount only keeps on growing! I need to go to sneaker rehab!! I love to combine sneakers with jeans & a chic or cute top. I never stick to one style, but I guess my favorite style is my 'sporty/cute/chic' look! I'll be showing you girls some of that in my next outfit post!

Anyway, as I was surfing the internet for some awesome new DC sneakers, I bumbed into this website called: DefShop, from Berlin, Germany. They sell the most amazing urban style clothes, shoes & accessories! You should for sure check it out!! The website has almost 20 different languages, which is also a big plus! Always nice to shop in your own language! Owh, and they are having a big SALE!!

So, I've made myself a wishlist from this web store I wanted to share with you girls! Hope you like it!!!

Have a lovely weekend everyone!!!

Love,
Lucia

© Def-Shop.com

56 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, lovvving all these items! Especially loving those hot pink shoes and the aztec sweater - totally gorgeous <3 Those heels are totally gorgeous though, I can imagine them with so many different outfits!!
    xx

    xoxo Bree
    The Urban Umbrella

    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those heels are devine right!!? A little too high for my taste... but they are SO awesome!!!

      Delete
  2. Those bags are lovely! :)

    www.arabellag.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The coral and stripes dress is my favourite!!! ;D

    Kisses,

    Benedetta

    www.daddysneatness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uh, shoe heaven!

    New Follower! <3

    Love from NYC,
    www.nicolealyse.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi lucia! great wishlist! :)
    Me encantan los primeros zapatos con calaveras, amo las calaveras! :)
    Te mando un beso y espero que tengas un estupendo fin de semana.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew that you would like those!! Wishing you a great weekend as well amiga, un beso!

      Delete
  6. I love that pink skirt!! I would love for you to visit my blog sometime!!
    :)
    Allison
    A's Fashion Files

    ReplyDelete
  7. Leuke wishlist! Dat zalm kleurige rokkje is echt heel schattig :)
    Ik volg je nu! Check mijn blog en laat me weten of je het leuk vind om mij ook te volgen !

    Love,

    http://becreativebefashion.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love the skull clutch!

    -jessica
    http://www.jumpintopuddles.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh, die wedges zijn echt leuk! :D En zo'n movie couch weekend klinkt goed, zou er ook eens eentje moeten houden ;)

    We zullen inderdaad niet zo ver van elkaar wonen dan, ik woon echt vlakbij de grend, ook zo'n 10 minuten schat ik, of zelfs dichter. Toevallig! Bedankt voor je lieve reactie, ik vind het fijn te horen dat je graag op m'n blog komt! Ik vind de jouwe ook altijd leuk om te bezoeken, het is anders dan andere blogs, deze gaat niet enkel om mode & dat is fijn! :)

    XO, Imke

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, moet je zeker doen!! Af en toe wat relaxen!!

      Delete
  10. I like the DC's sneakers ;)
    Kisses

    P.S. Ethnic skirt giveaway on my blog,participate!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. nice

    it is appreciated if you take time to visit my blog and follow me :)
    christian | my blog : www.christianyuen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Niiiiice selection!
    XOXO
    Ylenia

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey dear!
    I love your blog, it's so cute!
    I'm your newest follower!
    Follow each other?
    X♥X♥
    Lifelike Vision

    http://lifelikevision.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I LOVE those hot pink pumps! =)

    http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. love them all! definitely adding some of this stuff to my wishlist.

    www.prettylittlecheshire.blogspot.com

    follow back? :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you so much for the comment and for following my blog!! I am following you back with pleasure!!
    :)
    Allison
    A's Fashion Files

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful stuff ! :)

    xo ,
    Ana Catalarrana
    http://Sinbowtie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. adorable post my dear!!
    many kisses from,
    http://littlefashionwhitelies.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  19. That pink skirt is lovely! I definitely need something like that in my wardrobe.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely colorful wedges!
    Check out our blog and follow us f u like!
    fashiondng.blogspot.gr
    Kisses Desp & Goni

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Very nice to meet you! Thank you so much for leaving a comment and taking the time to read my story. I really appreciate you visiting my blog and I will visit you as well.

Lots of Love,
Lucia Flores