HOME           SHOP           ABOUT           FEATURED         SUBSCRIBE         FAVORITE BLOGS           COLLAB         CONTACT          

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Busy week!!

Hey ladies! How are you doing?

This week I will be launching a part of my new bracelets collection! I will be SO BUSY this week; changing my websites layout, arranging 2 photo shoots, photo editing, Etsy & Dawanda updating, advertising... too many things to do!! So I just wanted to apologize for the lack of responding to emails & comments this week! I'll try to respond to every message and visit all your blogs, but probably I'll only have the time to visit my favourite bloggies this week... no offence! I'll for sure visit everyone next week!

I made scheduled posts for the week, hope you girlies enjoy it!! Wishing everyone a lovely week!!

Lots of Love,
Lucia

5 comments:

  1. obsessed with this quote. So true! Fabulous post, love. If you get a sec, I've got some exciting news regarding Giuliana Rancic. Eek! xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Drukke weken zijn goede weken, niet? Ik vind het altijd fijn om 't druk te hebben. Kijk al uit naar de nieuwe collectie!

    En wat grappig dat je ook altijd op blote voeten loopt, toeval! Alleen op kot draag ik mijn slippers omdat de vloer daar als eens wat vuil durft te zijn in de keuken ;) En de hitte is idd niet te harden!

    XO, Imke

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited to see your new collection!! Definitely understand why you've been so busy - being creative makes for some chaotic times =D
    Beautiful quote too, it's so true!

    xoxo Bree
    The Urban Umbrella

    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Greaet sentence honey, i reslly lovr itt

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Am looking forward to the collection! I would be happy if we follow each other :-)
    Loveee from Switzerland, Kira *schuhReich*

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Very nice to meet you! Thank you so much for leaving a comment and taking the time to read my story. I really appreciate you visiting my blog and I will visit you as well.

Lots of Love,
Lucia Flores