HOME           SHOP           ABOUT           FEATURED         SUBSCRIBE         FAVORITE BLOGS           COLLAB         CONTACT          

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Last Bag Series for this season!

Hey girlies!

First of all I would like to thank everyone for the nice comments on my previous post. Probably I'll be sharing these kind of posts with you more often!

Todays post will be short, as I'll be going to a dinner birthday party later today and I still need to finish some work & prepare :)! Wanted to share a sneak peek of my new (and last!) bag series for this season...
It will be a small collection of 10-15 bags approx, using Mexican hand woven fabric & organic cotton. Probably I'll be adding in some clutches aswell, if I still have time to finish before next week.

Anyways, hope you girlies like it!? I'll be sharing more when I've finished!

Love to all & enjoy your Sunday!

Hugs & Kisses,
Lucia

38 comments:

  1. Love it :) ,looks beautiful!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love ur bag<3 hope u have a great day dear
    btw mind to fllw each other?
    jessillesilv.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Already following you hun! ;)

      Delete
  3. wow!Que bolso tan bello, me encanta!:)
    saludos y besos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute bag! i love that beaded chain!

    xx
    Glass of Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks beautiful; I like it <3.
    Great blog as well; I'm a new follower now.

    xoxo

    My Bathroom Is My Castle – Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute bag, I like that color combination :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the color of your bag!
    nice blog by the way :)

    kisses from Russia,
    Juliet

    ReplyDelete
  8. That bag so pretty!
    And more to the skull pendant :)
    I follow u

    ReplyDelete
  9. Totally love it! The colours are fantastic, and I adore the bright pink and orange panel in the middle - it's very differnt from the typical bags you see in stores and I LOVE that!
    xx



    The Urban Umbrella

    xoxo



    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun! Always try to make my designs extra special.. that has good and bas sides hehe.. not everybody appreciates it :S!

      Delete
  10. Interesting bag. I love the fun and bright colours on it!

    Sincerely,
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  11. Holaaa! Estaba de paso, y me ha encantado tu blog, enserio..!
    Me voy a ver todos tus posts jajaja me veras por aqui a menudo ya que acabo de hacerme seguidora de tu blog :D
    Si tienes tiempo de pasarte por el mío me harías un gran favor estoy segura de que te gustará!
    Aquí te dejo el link : http://deserteaglefeathers.blogspot.com
    Muchas gracias! SIGUE ASÍ :P
    Besos de parte de Cindy K.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love how these bright neon colors are coming back into style, so fun and summery!

    http://charmcolorfully.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. hi lucia! you are so sweet! i just found your blog today, do you want to follow each other? please check out my blog and let me know

    http://thefrench-fries.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a lovely bag!!!
    It's perfect!
    Yu*
    http://elsusurrodelaazucena.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Very nice to meet you! Thank you so much for leaving a comment and taking the time to read my story. I really appreciate you visiting my blog and I will visit you as well.

Lots of Love,
Lucia Flores