HOME           SHOP           ABOUT           FEATURED         SUBSCRIBE         FAVORITE BLOGS           COLLAB         CONTACT          

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Clearing out my stock

Hey ladies!

I normally don't make these kind of posts about sales and clearances and stuff, but just for today I would like to let you girlies know I'm clearing out my stock of One of a kind hand embroidered Mexican vintage blouses, dresses, tops & tunics. I'm already working towards my Fall collection, so everything NEEDS to go. That's why I'm having a huge clearance sale up to 50% OFF! I'm going to do something totally different, well, I'll be using simular techniques with a different design. I'll be posting my progresses really soon with you girls!...

Anyways, I don't want to bother you girlies any longer, so I'm gonne keep it short! If you are interested in one of my designs, just let me know by email: info@luciafloresdesign.com or check out my website or Etsy web shop. If there is anybody you think that might be interested my designs, just send them in my direction. Orders can be made directly through my website: WWW.LUCIAFLORESDESIGN.COM and through my Etsy web store: WWW.ETSY.COM/SHOP/LUCIAFLORESDESIGN

Wishing everyone an amazing day!

Lots of Love,
Lucia

**Some of the pieces I still have in stock**

22 comments:

  1. beautiful outfits<3 i love all
    btrw maybe we can fllw each other?let me know
    jessillesilv.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! ^^ new follower!

    http://alovelystyle.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Checking out your blog right now!

      Delete
  3. They are all so beautiful! Love the first one so much - its lovely!
    xx



    The Urban Umbrella

    xoxo



    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog is soo good!
    I have a fashion blog myself and I hope you also like it :D
    http://www.movieanne.blogspot.com/

    I have a give away you can join!

    love, anne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, I just found your blog through etsy, love your site! have a nice weekend! Karen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. are amazing lucia! I love all of them! :)
    Hope you have an amazing weekend,
    kisses my friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gracias amiga! Have a nice weekend aswell! Mil besos!

      Delete
  7. what a great sale! I know everyone will have fun shopping :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely! xx

    http://www.theprovocativecouture.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely garments! You're so creative!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Very nice to meet you! Thank you so much for leaving a comment and taking the time to read my story. I really appreciate you visiting my blog and I will visit you as well.

Lots of Love,
Lucia Flores