HOME           SHOP           ABOUT           FEATURED         SUBSCRIBE         FAVORITE BLOGS           COLLAB         CONTACT          

Monday, May 7, 2012

New Wrap Bracelets Online!!

Hi sweethearts!!

Just a quick and short post today! Have loads of work and I need to finish somewhere before 1:00 am today so I can have a good night sleep for once! Thanks for all the super cute comments everybody! I really appreciate it a so much!!

Wanted to share some new designs I already announced in my last weeks post! Love to hear feedback as always! I'm sorry for the short posts lately, I DO NOT HAVE A LIFE! Just work, work, blood, sweat & tears hehe. If I would be getting payed for all the hours I work, I would be a millionaire by now!!

Well cuties, let me know what you think! I'll be back very soon! Don't forget to follow me on Facebook, Twitter & Pinterest!!!

Lots of Love,
Lucia


15 comments:

  1. Love these bracelets! You have such a wonderful array of colours too, they are just fantastic! I can only imagine the amount of work and time you've put into these, I am so impressed by them!



    The Urban Umbrella
    xoxo


    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much hun! And yes, it's a lot of work! Kisses

      Delete
  2. great this bracelets, i really love them!! great color and so original! :P

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lucia!How are you?
    Love this bracelets, the color is stunning,
    are amazing! :)
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha de nada! Do you speak spanish?
      Thanks for all your comments on my blog :) <3
      xoxo

      Delete
  4. love them all!!
    follow you!if you want check out my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of beautiful bracelets!

    xxx

    www.forevermissvanity.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And thanks for following! Following you back obviously! X

      Delete
  6. Me encantan !!
    Son preciosas :)
    Un beso !!


    http://www.lafinestradelnord.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Very nice to meet you! Thank you so much for leaving a comment and taking the time to read my story. I really appreciate you visiting my blog and I will visit you as well.

Lots of Love,
Lucia Flores