HOME           SHOP           ABOUT           FEATURED         SUBSCRIBE         FAVORITE BLOGS           COLLAB         CONTACT          

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Amo México!

Hola sweeties!!

As you girls know I'm obsessed with Mexico & Mexican Indigenous fashion since I was a little girl. Since a year now I've designed several One of a Kind blouses & dresses. The thing that I love the most about Mexican hand embroidery are the details and the bright colors. From a young age my grandmother teached me the art of weaving and embroidering. The combination of my knowledge & inspiration led me to create a beautiful collection. Since I met my Mexican hubby, my love for Mexican culture even grew more & more. I wish I could live in Mexico to be surrounded by my inspirational source. Unfortunately, I can't quite do that :(!!

Today I wanted to share some picture upgrades. Somehow my One of a Kind pieces sell less (I know, I know, they are expensive BUT it takes me 3-5 days approximately to finish one piece!!)... so I decided to upgrade my pictures, as I'm the owner of a NEW Canon PRO camera recently. Can't believe how expensive those things are, it's rediculous! But well, it's worth it! I thought the picture upgrade might add something to the professional image I wish to convey.

> Well cuties, any feedback is welcome! I'll be back very soon! Don't forget to follow me on:

And of course to close: Thanks for all the super cute comments everybody! I really appreciate it a so much!!

Lots of Love,

Lucia

SOME OF MY FAVOURITE PIECES!!





15 comments:

  1. Love these styles, they are so inspiring and so lovely for summer! I love them all but I really love the fourth, that is just so beautiful! Really incredible <3
    I adore Mexico, each time I visit there I am never failed to be awed by how beautiful it is there! The blue water, blue skies, white sand - incredible!
    xx


    The Urban Umbrella
    xoxo


    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Nice that you also visited Mexico! Where did you go? Have you been to Mexico City aswell? I love that city, it is beautifull, so colorful.. even though it's one of the biggest cities in the world, it's crowded, but also very peaceful somehow.
      Too bad it's only the bad things you hear about Mexico in the media lately (it can be a little exaggerating at times).

      XXX Lucia

      Delete
  2. These are beautiful! I also have a love for Mexico and the Mexican culture. Much like you, it grew when I met my Mexican fiance :) I must have one of these pieces!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Megan! Many more pieces to see on my website! :D

      Delete
  3. wow!!! loving the details!

    xx

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lucia How are you? really? do you speak spanish?
    que bueno! entonces te escribo en español.
    Me contaste que has venido mucho a México y por lo visto te gusta mi país, que emoción me da! :)
    Esas blusas son preciosas y sí que son muy Mexicanas, me encantaron! :)
    Me da mucho gusto que me escribas :)
    Mil besos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These Mexican inspired pieces look lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These tops are beautiful as well as the bracelets. This is random but could you please check out my blog. I'm new to this and hoping for more followers.

    thoughtsof93.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are such cute tops!!! I love it!!

    ang-closet365.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those pieces <3

    Following you now via GFC and Bloglovin'! Hope u follow back :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! You've styled them so lovely.

    PS. I've got a jewellery giveaway that I'd love for you to enter!
    You'll automatically get a 10% discount from The Dark Horse Jewellery and could win a voucher to recieve pieces from the likes of Low Luv and House of Harlow. No need to follow me, just a great opportunity to win a great prize, xo

    from L U A R

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Very nice to meet you! Thank you so much for leaving a comment and taking the time to read my story. I really appreciate you visiting my blog and I will visit you as well.

Lots of Love,
Lucia Flores