HOME           SHOP           ABOUT           FEATURED         SUBSCRIBE         FAVORITE BLOGS           COLLAB         CONTACT          

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

New Spring styles; Single Hand Embroidered Wraps

Hello Sweeties!

First, as always, thanks everyone for the lovely comments! It really makes me happy reading each one of them!

Today I want share a small sneak peek of some new bracelets I've designed. I'm working really hard on finishing my bag collection, but I NEED to continue designing jewelry. It is an addiction. As an artist I always have 100 ideas a day! Sometimes I get sick of it, because it stops me from sleeping. I can stay awake until morning because my head if exploding from new ideas and concepts. Sometimes people comment me how badly they would want to have a creative brain like mine, well, it also has down sides!! Last night I couldn't sleep neither! I was thinking too much & it gave me a headache which made it even more hard to fall asleep!
Anyway, I came up with a new design for my leather wraps. One of my specialities is hand embroidering, so I thought it would be nice to combine it with my jewelry. I hope you girls like it! Any feedback is very welcome, positive or negative! Do not hesitate to comment! My new designs will be available from May!

Lots of Love,
Lucia


26 comments:

  1. love you blog !

    iamilgin.blogspot.com

    lg ilgin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous bracelets, they are so bright and lovely! I think they'd look perfect with every outfit too, wear it to work or wear them out at night!

    I must say, I am SO envious of your amazing deal you got on the D&G pants - when I read that on my blog my mouth seriously dropped open! Thats unreal!
    xx


    The Urban Umbrella
    xoxo


    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun! I know right!? When I found it between all the hundreds of pants I was shocked!! At first I didn't believe it! I thought it was a fake, but after some research at home, I got myself the real deal! It was seriously unreal. Excuse me, but if I would run a second hand store and somebody brought me a D&G pants... HELL F-ING NO, I would not sell it!! What a duche!!

      XXXXXX

      Delete
  3. wow!! great bracelets!!

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my... beautiful!

    I'm a bracelet hoarder by nature so seeing how adorable these are is making me crazy :] You are so crafty - jealous!

    following you <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. these bracelets are perfect for a colorful armparty <3

    whitney
    whitwatwear

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty


    http://thefashioninbox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. The bracelets are stunning! I really like the colors. I especially like the turquoise and red combination and pink and blue. Ideal for summer! Kisses

    http://mostlymelina.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow! lovely!
    follow you back ;))

    lachambrefiore.blogspot.com

    kisskiss from italy
    Fiore

    ReplyDelete
  9. those bracelets are soo nice, they look like little caterpillars haha, your blog looks lovely by the ways, keep up the good work, ill be visiting again very soon hehe :)

    ENTER MY 'A QUESTION OF' T-SHIRT GIVEAWAY,
    (open to all)
    http://haveapeekinsidemywardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful and very inspiring posts and blog! We share the same passion so let's follow each other!:)
    Please take a look at my blog and let me know if you wanna be fashion friends!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks so much sweetie, now I follow you too:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I LOVE IT!!!!!


    http://estilohedonico.blogspot.pt/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Waaaauw! Ik volg je, volg je misschien terug?

    www.parisandroses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love these and I love your blog! I think we should follow each other - http://amyklundt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. this are really nice :D i love them btw you have a new follower in GFC

    xoxo
    www.jemenfousss.blogspot.mx

    ReplyDelete
  16. love them! I'll follow you *

    http://petitsmorceauxdemoi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Very nice to meet you! Thank you so much for leaving a comment and taking the time to read my story. I really appreciate you visiting my blog and I will visit you as well.

Lots of Love,
Lucia Flores