HOME           SHOP           ABOUT           FEATURED         SUBSCRIBE         FAVORITE BLOGS           COLLAB         CONTACT          

Sunday, March 11, 2012

New Jewelry Collection Spring-Summer 2012 FINALLY ONLINE!

Dearest followers!

Finally I am proud to pronounce that my full new jewelry collection Spring-Summer 2012 is online from today! I put my heart and soul into this collection. I've worked day and night to finish it! Your love and support made me even more motivated to reach my goals! I'm really thankful for all the sweet comments, love and support throughout the last couple of months. At once I got noticed on Blogspot and got myself a lot of new followers, thanks so much you guys! I think that even without the biggest load of cash or the best connections in the fashion industry, I still reached my goals with nothing in my pocket and I'm really proud of that.

So enough speeching, I will not let you guys wait any longer! For this jewelry collection I was mainly inspired by culture, history and folkloric art from all over the world. I combined traditional handycraft with a modern touch. I've created innovative braiding techniques for this collection to make it even more special & unique.

Any support is very appreciated!! If you think somebody you know might love my work, just send them my way! I would love to know what you think aswell! Comments, feedback or suggestions are very welcome! My clothing and accessories collection will take a little longer, working very hard to finish it before April! To close: All jewelry is customizable :D!


Lots of love,
Lucie Flores


♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ Leather Wrap Bracelets ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥



♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ Romantic Ribbon Necklaces ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥



♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ Embroidered Pendant Necklaces ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


55 comments:

  1. Oh, wow! So pretty!
    Nice blog, I'm following it=)
    Hugs<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog! I followed you! I would love it if you would check out my blog follow me? Thanks so much! http://camigmakeup4u2c.blogspot.com

    xoxo
    Cami

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this!
    gorgeous! fantastic post!
    your blog is great! i really like what you've done here! mind checking mine out? i recently changed its name and would love some new readers to match my new blog name :)
    thank you!
    Idiotic Fashion
    there we go!
    Lottie
    xxxxxx
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful designs! Amazing!You are a very talented woman! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! love it!!

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow. You made all these? :o Girl, you have a talent.

    xx Heidi Caterina

    P.s If you love fashion and DIY's etc, you should definetily check my fashion blog, searchingforLBD.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely stuffs, and want some bracelets *_*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those bracelets are so cute!

    xoxo,
    Froso from Style Nirvana

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi there! you have a great blog! please check out my blog and if you like, please follow me on Google Friend Connect and Bloglovin, I promise to do the same for you! xx
www.lovejoice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. so pretty! I love all the colors!

    :)
    xx

    http://daydreamfrenzy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. NICE NICE NICE ;) Follow YOuuuuuu ;****

    ReplyDelete
  12. Compliments!!! Your collection is great! I like it so much,really! Ciao,Paolo

    ReplyDelete
  13. thats really cool! I love your blog and this post! I just followed! Could you follow me back and give some feedback:)
    beautyfashionbyme.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  14. So beautiful! I especially love the pink, white and turquoise bracelets!!

    xo
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow que bonitos!!!
    Te gusta el arte y la moda?
    Si quieres, podemos ser seguidoras
    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey hun!
    Just wanted to let you know that I gave you the Versatile Blogger Award! check it out here:

    http://childrenofbodomprincess.blogspot.com/2012/03/versatile-blogger-award-nr3.html

    Hugs<3

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hola preciosa, gracias por tu visita!
    Yo también soy pintora y diseño moda!
    Si quieres, podemos seguirnos por GFC?
    Házmelo saber pues me encantaría seguirte...
    Besos, Marcela

    ReplyDelete
  18. Omg! These are so cute! I love everything!

    ReplyDelete
  19. They really are beautiful! How can we buy them? Do we send you an email? Kisses! <3<3

    ReplyDelete
  20. I just found the link! I will check your shop! <3<3

    ReplyDelete
  21. love your blog:)Maybe we can follow each other?

    Agnes

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful bracelets and chokers! I love how they come in an array of colors!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful bracelets ccc


    www.misslv.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Colorful!:D Love them all!<3

    Following you:)
    It would be so nice, if you follow me back:)

    Have a sparkling day!
    xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Really nice blog, thanks for your comment and following me, I follow you back. That looks so great! Loved the bracelets xx

    ReplyDelete
  26. hey dear....lovely jewelries... i wish i have one...really nice post
    btw mabbe we can fllw each other??hope u like to do it
    i'll fllwback

    ReplyDelete
  27. loving the bracelets!!

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Great post dear!:)
    Simona
    www.simimaus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Wow, i love your braceletes, where i can find it?
    lovee your blog, i´ll follow you dear!

    www.carlasbreakfastime.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. love the bracelettes!
    xx ali avenue

    ReplyDelete
  31. Thanks for you lovely comment! i follow you too!
    This season of braceletes is fantastic!! i lovethem!

    xoxo Miss gigi :) http://rosamexicanoblog.blogspot.mx/

    ReplyDelete
  32. I love the bracelets!

    Maybe we can follow each other

    http://inass-myfashion.blogspot.com/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  33. Wow! These are absolutely amazing! :)

    Please check my fashion blog,

    searchingforLBD.blogspot.com

    I hope you like it :)

    xx Heidi Caterina

    ReplyDelete
  34. your blog is fabulous. love all the amazing jewelery and feature posts. very nice blog design. :) i just followed you on bloglovin, google and pinterest. i would be honored if you connect with me on all three, too. :) cheers from usa!! have a great wknd!
    xoxo
    jasmine
    AdamAlexMommy

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Very nice to meet you! Thank you so much for leaving a comment and taking the time to read my story. I really appreciate you visiting my blog and I will visit you as well.

Lots of Love,
Lucia Flores