HOME           SHOP           ABOUT           FEATURED         SUBSCRIBE         FAVORITE BLOGS           COLLAB         CONTACT          

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

I'm in heaven!

Bohemian Ethnic Hippie Gyspy Vintage Mexican bag handbag purse
Hi cuties!


First of all I want to thank all of you for the wonderful, cute and lovely comments! It makes me happy each time I get another comment, it totally makes my day! Can't be more happier at the moment! I'm getting so many orders and positive feedback, it feels like I'm dreaming. I've always dreamed of a little success, not to make millions, but to support myself and my hubby, to live from what I make with my passion! Finally my hard work is paying off. The 1st of April I will have my first anniversary being a business owner. It has been hell for a big part of this year I have to say. Building a company on your own without any money to invest or without good contacts is almost not doable. I really don't recommend it to anybody! But well, I believe if you really want something in life, you can get it somehow, as long as you hold on and continue believing in yourself, you will get noticed one day.

Enough speeching for the day! Wanted to share a sneak peek with you guys! I wanted to wait until I got the full collection ready, but I was loving the beautiful Spring sun so much today, I decided to grab my model and make a nice picture of the first Bohemian Ethnic bag of my collection. As you guys know I'm always inspired by different cultures. I love colors, especially from Mexico, they are so pretty & femenine! This bag collection is completely made from handwoven Mexican fabric. Everything is organic! From the fabric to the lining & padding! Hopefully you guys like it! Feedback is welcome of course!


Lots of Love & Kisses, Lucia

15 comments:

  1. great post! and love that bag :)

    xx Daisy

    The Mandarine Girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey You,

    just found your blog today and was happily surprised when I read your little speach. You're talking about how hard your work was the past year. For outsiders that's a real honest thing to hear and it's not normal these days. You saying thanks to every follower because the comments motivated you, and I am sure it's also the other way round: you motivate them. For my part, I was feeling a little happy after reading your truely sweet monologue;)

    Wanna follow each other? I start now;)

    Kisses from Berlin

    www.amihipnow.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. great bag!
    please visit me in free time:)
    http://mesmerize87.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am happy for you that your hard work is starting to pay off ! You deserve it ! The bag is super cute, so are your other accessories ! I wish you a lot of success ! Thanks for your nice reply and for following, I am following you back and also following on facebook page and bloglovin. I would love it if you wanted to follow my blog also via facebook and bloglovin, thanks ! =) Hugs
    Fashion and Cookies
    Fashion and Cookies on Facebook
    Follow me on Bloglovin
    My Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me gustan las pulseras.
    Muchos besos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. how sweet :)

    would love to follow each other :)

    www.msstylebox.com

    xx mimi

    ReplyDelete
  7. sweet!

    http://forallthatjas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute bag, so bright and cheerful :)
    thanks for following, followed back!x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. likeee your blog lovely!!
    keep posting and go for it!

    XO

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Very nice to meet you! Thank you so much for leaving a comment and taking the time to read my story. I really appreciate you visiting my blog and I will visit you as well.

Lots of Love,
Lucia Flores