HOME           SHOP           ABOUT           FEATURED         SUBSCRIBE         FAVORITE BLOGS           COLLAB         CONTACT          

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Last update of 2011! Hello 2012! ♥

Dear all,

Finally I've made some changes to my blog. It looks better than before. Had the time since I'm having a small vacation! Wanted to share some of my new items, the last ones of 2011! I will continue in 2012.

I'm really excited to show off my new collection for Spring/Summer 2012. I've almost finished designing my clothing collection. I will be designing my jewelry collection the coming weeks. Launch, February 2012!

Some of my last pieces of 2011! Including: embroidered mexican blouses, huipils, white Manta Bohemian Hippie blouses and more!

For all readers, I wish you all a very nice Christmas and a happy, healthy and wonderful 2012!

Don't forget to "LIKE" me on FACEBOOK! Also visit me on ETSY and my official website www.luciafloresdesign.com

Love,
Lucia Flores

9 comments:

  1. nice EMB blouses.
    mind following each other?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your shirts! Especially the second and third one! Looks beautiful!

    Hope you visit me on my Blog
    fashionobsession-mieni.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Danke Jasmin! Love your blog! Following you obviously! Would be lovely if you could follow me back! :D
      XXX Lucie

      Delete
  3. This second top looks so amazing ! I'm in love with it ! Thank You so much for commented my blog ! :) kiss x



    http://mfashionmyobsession.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for visiting and commenting my blog. adorable all these pics.love all the clothes and the pop colour!
    following you !
    kisses and have the nicest weekend!


    http://cottoncandy-peaches.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the support sweetie! You have a great weekend aswell!

      ❤X❤X❤X❤ Lucie

      Delete

Hello! Very nice to meet you! Thank you so much for leaving a comment and taking the time to read my story. I really appreciate you visiting my blog and I will visit you as well.

Lots of Love,
Lucia Flores