HOME           SHOP           ABOUT           FEATURED         SUBSCRIBE         FAVORITE BLOGS           COLLAB         CONTACT          

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Inspiration for my Collection Spring/Summer 2012

Hello world!

In 3 months it is finally there: My new Spring/Summer Collection of 2012!! I'm so excited and I can't wait to show everyone! I'm still designing most of the pieces, so there is still a lot to do. Besides my One of a Kind Collection of Embroidered Mexican blouses and dresses, I will be launching my first Limited Edition Collection. It will be my first collection where I used a real "concept", it will be innovative. Hopefully the world will support me and will bring me close the my goal that I've worked so hard for.

The inspiration for this collection comes from the 18th century, the time of the big colorful extravagant dresses and beautiful femenine details. I love Marie Antoinette, she is my biggest inspiration for this collection. Marie Antoinette, Queen of France, was one of the most influential figures in fashion during the 1770s and 1780s. I will be using lots of pastel colors, rouches and ruffles.

I will be launching my collection in February of 2012! Of course I'll keep posting my progresses.


Wanted to share some of my new One of a Kind Mexican blouses and dresses! Visit my website: WWW.LUCIAFLORESDESIGN.COM for more details! ♥ TO ALL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Very nice to meet you! Thank you so much for leaving a comment and taking the time to read my story. I really appreciate you visiting my blog and I will visit you as well.

Lots of Love,
Lucia Flores