HOME           SHOP           ABOUT           FEATURED         SUBSCRIBE         FAVORITE BLOGS           COLLAB         CONTACT          

Monday, October 24, 2011

New model :) with my new Mexican embroidered blouses Mexikanische Bluse

Hola!!!

Wanted to share some of my new handmade Mexican embroidered blouses! Got myself a new model! The pictures look great, better than before! As always: Feedback is welcome :)! All blouses are One of a Kind and for sale on Etsy and my official website! I will upload more nice products this week. All handmade by me!

Love to all,
Lucia Flores















Mexican embroidered blouses, Mexican peasant blouse, Mexican Huipil, Mexican embroidery, Mexican vintage, Mexikanische Bluse, Mexikanische Kleider, Mexikanische Kleid, Mexiko Blusen Kleider

2 comments:

Hello! Very nice to meet you! Thank you so much for leaving a comment and taking the time to read my story. I really appreciate you visiting my blog and I will visit you as well.

Lots of Love,
Lucia Flores