HOME           SHOP           ABOUT           FEATURED         SUBSCRIBE         FAVORITE BLOGS           COLLAB         CONTACT          

Sunday, October 23, 2011

New creations: Leather wrap bracelets and Tribal necklaces

Dear world,

It has been a very long time! Things changed, got a lot of new stuff to share. I've been working very hard on my Spring/Summer 2012 collection. Drawing, drawing and drawing! It is just too much to keep up with everything, specially with my precious blog. I should come here at least once a week to share my updates.. let's try from today hehe.

Wanted to share some of my new jewelry creations from the last couple of weeks. Feedback is welcome! Don't forget to like my FACEBOOK PAGE of follow me on TWITTER. Also visit my OFFICIAL WEBSITE and ETSY for all updates! Love to all!









Tribal necklaces, Bohemian necklaces, Mexican necklaces, Tribal Halsketten, Boho Halsketten, Mexikanishe Halsketten, Tribal kettingen, Boho kettingen, Mexicaanse kettingen






Leahter wrap bracelets, Mexican bracelets, Bohemian bracelets, Leder Wickel Armband, Boho Armband, Mexikanische Armband, Mexikanische Schmuck, Mexicaanse armbanden, Boho armbanden, Leren wikkelarmbanden

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Very nice to meet you! Thank you so much for leaving a comment and taking the time to read my story. I really appreciate you visiting my blog and I will visit you as well.

Lots of Love,
Lucia Flores