HOME           SHOP           ABOUT           FEATURED         SUBSCRIBE         FAVORITE BLOGS           COLLAB         CONTACT          

Friday, September 9, 2011

Asian braided leather charm necklaces... ♥ My feathers

Good morning world!

Long time no see! I've been working really hard on my autumn and winter collection, which will be launched this month! Also I've been working on some new jewelry! I've been studying Asian braiding techniques and used my favorite one to start my new necklaces line. There are much more to come, just wanted to show you guys my first Asian braided charm feather necklaces.

FEEDBACK IS ALWAYS WELCOME!! :)... NEED SOME ♥ AND SUPPORT ON MY FACEBOOK PAGE: Lucia Flores Design - Handmade Clothing, Jewelry & Accessories

Love to all,
Lucia Flores
www.luciafloresdesign.com














No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Very nice to meet you! Thank you so much for leaving a comment and taking the time to read my story. I really appreciate you visiting my blog and I will visit you as well.

Lots of Love,
Lucia Flores