HOME           SHOP           ABOUT           FEATURED         SUBSCRIBE         FAVORITE BLOGS           COLLAB         CONTACT          

Sunday, July 10, 2011

"Zee Germans" Mexikanische Bluse or Mexikanischer Kleidung .... ?

Good afternoon everyone!

I haven't wrote in a few days. I've been soo extremely busy!!! My official website (Lucia Flores Design) is always under construction. I always think it can be better. Until I can spend thousands of euro's on a professional website maker, I will do everything related to my website myself. A cheap website maker just can't do the job, and by the way, I will not pay anyone for something I can make myself. So, anyway, I do all my own HTML and CSS. I think I've done a great job for an "amature" on grafic design. But I'm never statisfied, that totally sucks ass....

So, I have been working on the German part of my website. I want to reach a bigger audience so more languages are a privilige. My website contains Dutch (my language) and English of course... now I've extended it with German as well. I speak German, but writing is another thing :S. I get so confused with other languages. I speak Dutch, English, German and moreless French and Spanish. I'm always studying languages so confusion isn't a surprise. Am I lucky I have a fluently speaking German daddy. Still it's really difficult. German has a lot of rediculous grammar rules.And translaters and dictionaries not always do the job.

Some of the words I'm hesitating about, see below (Ich habe keine anhung!). Any German reader, if I've made mistakes, please mention :):

Mexikanische Bluse, Mexikanischer Kleidung, Mexikanischer Minikleider, Mexikanischer Schmuck, Tag der Toten Halsketten, Totenschädel Halskette, Schädel Schmuck, Frauen Bluse, Leder wickel Armbänder mit Perlen, Perlenarmbänder, Boho Hippie Armbänder, Rocail Armbänder, Indianische Schmuck, Religiose Halsketten, Mexikanischer Ohrringe, Boho Hippie Gürteln, Lolita Kleidung, Gothic Schmuck, Rockabilly Schmuck, Vintage Schmuck, Retro Schmuck, Mexikanische Kleid, handbestickt mexikanischer Kleidung, Mmexikanische handgestickte Bluse, farbenfrohe Stickereien, Stickerei Folklore, Steampunk Schmuck, Mexiko Vintage Kleid, Ethno Gewebt Mexiko Folklore, Ethno kledung, Ethno schmuck

If anyone Germans see a mistake on the German part of my website, please let me know, I really appreciate it!

So, this is it for today. I'll show you some of my own handmade Mexican clothing. Soon I'll get a model to make nicer pictures! A lot more Mexican clothing to come the upcoming weeks. I'm working really hard on it!

Love to all,
Lucie Flores



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Very nice to meet you! Thank you so much for leaving a comment and taking the time to read my story. I really appreciate you visiting my blog and I will visit you as well.

Lots of Love,
Lucia Flores