HOME           SHOP           ABOUT           FEATURED         SUBSCRIBE         FAVORITE BLOGS           COLLAB         CONTACT          

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

New styles beaded leather wrap bracelets.... and Mexican embroidered clothing coming soon!

Dear all!!

Long time no see! I have been busy with the advertisement of my company. God help me please, what else do I have to do to be seen just a little!!? When do I earn my succes? I have been putting so much time and afford in everything. I work 14 hours a day to keep my collection updated. Half of my time I spend on advertising. Ok, so what do I do for advertising? Next to my advertisement on Dutch popular websites as: Marktplaats and Hyves, I also have an account on: Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, FlickrEtsy and this blog of course. And that all next to having my own Official Website and other advertisement with Google Adwords etc. Still it seems I can't be found. What am I doing wrong? Anybody? I don't get offended by anything, so just let it go hehe....

One good thing going on at this moment is that I've found the best model for my clothing. Exactly what I was looking for and it will not cost me a thing, which is awesome! In a few days I will be running my first photoshoot. I have a lot of new unique Mexican embroidered clothing ready to be uploaded, so I can't wait! Check out my Website in a week for the total update of Mexican ethinic jewelry and clothing!

Wanted to share a small update for the week. Anybody with comments, recommendations, remarks or suggestions, please convo me!!! I need some feedback!! (desperate??)

With love from the Netherlands,
Lucia

Check out some of new styles of my beaded leather wrap bracelets collection:






















No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Very nice to meet you! Thank you so much for leaving a comment and taking the time to read my story. I really appreciate you visiting my blog and I will visit you as well.

Lots of Love,
Lucia Flores