HOME           SHOP           ABOUT           FEATURED         SUBSCRIBE         FAVORITE BLOGS           COLLAB         CONTACT          

Friday, July 29, 2011

New pictures, Mexican peasant blouses and mini dresses in a Ethnic Bohemian Vintage style..happy!

Dear all,

This weekend I organized my first photoshoot for my clothing collection. The model is perfect, the photo's are awesome! More awesome than all the pictures I've made. I hope this step will give me more sales and some more attention. At the moment my jewelry is getting with the people, but my clothing is still on a small fire. I am working really hard to extend my collection. Soon I will be promoting my fall/winter 2011 collection. Also I will be introducing my One of a Kind embroidered Mexican peasant dresses. All hand embroidered by myself. I can't wait to show everybody!

For now I want to share my new pictures. Please convo me if you have any remarks, support is really appreciated! Visit my website to see my full collection and more information www.luciafloresdesign.com. Also becoming a member of my Facebook Page is really appreciated.

Love to all,
Lucie Flores







No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Very nice to meet you! Thank you so much for leaving a comment and taking the time to read my story. I really appreciate you visiting my blog and I will visit you as well.

Lots of Love,
Lucia Flores