HOME           SHOP           ABOUT           FEATURED         SUBSCRIBE         FAVORITE BLOGS           COLLAB         CONTACT          

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Introduction: Myself and my passion

Hello everyone who is reading,

As this is my first blog ever, I will start with an introduction of myself and my passion. Why I started a blog? Mostly for myself, as a diary, to follow my own progress in life and in my new business. I think I need a blog in my life at this moment, to speak my mind when I need it. As my life is not in the most wonderful position at this moment, I need to speak my mind more than ever....

So, lets start with the introduction...

My name is Lucie Flores, I'm a passionate artist and fashion designer from The Netherlands, a self-professed lover of travel and life long student of international culture and art.
I'm trying to find my way in the world of fashion, and gain myself a place of recognition with my style.
Whether I will make it or not, I will continue to share my ideas with the world, to hopefully be seen one day.
My collection is inspired by Bohemian woman, culture and religious art. It includes unique clothing, jewelry and accessories, based on handcrafted details from a traditional vintage style. My collection is an extension of myself; a passionate appreciation of simple aesthetic pleasure fused with intimately complex subject matter.
Hopefully this blog will give me experiences and relationships that will continue to shape the exploration of my collection. 

I will make myself a promise from today: I will be more positive, no more complaining about the things I haven't achieved YET! I will continue this story 365 days from now, hopefully I will have reached my goals.

Love to all,
Lucie Flores
www.luciafloresdesign.com

Any support is really appriciated. If anybody is interested in following me on Facebook, you are more than welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Very nice to meet you! Thank you so much for leaving a comment and taking the time to read my story. I really appreciate you visiting my blog and I will visit you as well.

Lots of Love,
Lucia Flores